Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fishing at Neshaminy creek




My brother Rock, our friend, Eddy and I went fishing at Neshaminy Creek on July 12,2010 about 200 yards west of the Rt 13 bridge. We fished from about 4PM to 7:30PM. It was mostly cloudy with some sun. We had a good time.
We caught 4 cat fish with the Rock catching two with one around 22 inches. Eddy caught one and I finally caught one. We also caught some small perch and some sunnys. Most of the fish were caught on live trout worms and Eddy caught his on a piece of Oscar Meyer hot dog. Rock bought some special bloody catfish bait with no catches on the bait.
The biggest excitement was when Eddy caught a turtle. It was huge. We estimated it weighed 10 lbs and the shell length was around two feet are larger. It was hissing at us. The turtle's head was bigger than my fist.
I thank Eddy for letting us fish with him at his pier near his apartment.

No comments: